Join us if you’re passion is creating human solutions for growth, strategy & innovation
2 – 3 days a week with wider potential
Daily rates: £500 – £550 per day (TBD)
London Bridge based
We are a small, expert and well connected team that empowers people, organisations, systems & countries to solve complex health and technology challenges. Everything we do has social purpose. From improving community integration in Bradford to developing the health tech strategy for IBM, building trust in AI, identifying the potential in urban health with Guys and St Thomas’s or designing a new tech solution for the NHS with a Microsoft Gold Partner.
We are looking for an expert Design Strategist to work with us and our wonderful clients and network 2 -3 days a week from January 2020 – with the potential for this to grow to 4 day week or a full time role. The most important thing for us – is finding a right person, the right fit, values and skills.
We love what we do, we are passionate, committed and networked and we like to partner with the best there is.
SPECIFICS OF THE ROLE
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
Research and Insight
- Conceptualising, designing and conducting mixed method research (interviews, focus groups, ethnography, usability testing, persona creation) across sectors and geographies
- Analysis, recommendations and presentation of insights to senior clients and potentially large audiences in compelling and immersive ways
- Balancing rigour alongside pragmatism – being lean and agile in order to provide timely and actionable insight
- Growth and innovation strategies, social innovation, value proposition development, product and/or service design
- The ability to frame challenges in a relevant and fresh way – focused on the ‘big question’ we are trying to answer
- Shaping strategic roadmaps and last mile implementation plans
- Familiar with the latest strategy frameworks and human centred design techniques
Co-Creation and Prototyping
- Strong workshop facilitation skills with an ability to work with complex audiences and clients unfamiliar with human centred design
- A passion for using creative ideation and prototyping tools that are fit for purpose. This could range from low fidelity paper prototypes to art, theatre & crowdsourcing
New Business Development
- Translating client needs and responding to proposals and pitches
- Sharing ideas and feeding into the company marketing and new business development strategy
If you have the talent, the skills above and thrive when creating solutions that bring joy, improve bottom lines, quality, efficiency & the lives they touch then we would love to hear from you.
Send us an email with your CV and cover note by 10th December telling us why you are interested in the role and what you are looking for. If you would like to get in touch before, we will be reviewing responses as they come in.We’re really looking forward to hearing from you, and welcome any questions you may have.